Release Date: June 1, 2010
Type of Course: Video, Written Text, Self-Instructional
Program Provider: Rod Strickland, DDS, LLC, 37 Colonel Hazzard Rd, Okatie, SC 29909
Credits: This self-instructional program qualifies for 10 Continuing Education (CE) credit hours.
Purchase Price: $2995 for lifetime access to all of the video and written text resources. Upon course and CE quiz completion, your practice will be listed on FOYDentures.com free of charge for 1 year for maximum search engine and patient exposure, a $500/year value.
CE Processing: If you wish to claim CE credits:
- Watch all of the course modules and be familiar with the Denture Fountain of Youth® technique.
- Take the CE Quiz, currently located in the 14th module of the online course.
- CE credits will be awarded only if you attain a correct score of 80% or greater on the CE Quiz.
- If successful, a certificate of completion will be emailed to you at the address you have registered with on the website. If an 80% score is not achieved, you will be notified instantly.
- You may take the CE quiz an unlimited number of times in order to achieve the 80% score threshold.
Contact Person: Jonathan Fashbaugh, Denture Fountain of Youth® Marketing Liaison
- Phone: (843) 290-8584
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates: CE credits are available starting January 1, 2016 through the foreseeable future.
Commercial Support: Dr. Rod Strickland did not receive any commercial support from any entity during the writing of these materials.
Course Content: Patients will often shy away from from dentures because they are uncomfortable, don’t fit well, or cause that sunken in “denture look”. The Denture Fountain of Youth® course outlines the use of the latest neuromuscular dentistry techniques and advanced materials to create the most comfortable and natural looking dentures possible. Dr. Strickland’s denture technique helps patients look younger, eat better, and feel like they have their natural teeth back again. From initial measurements and equipment settings to final adjustments before the patient leaves, Dr. Strickland covers the entire process from start to finish over the course of the video modules.
About the Instructor: Dr. Rod Strickland is the pioneer and founder of the Denture Fountain of Youth® technique. For years he dreaded dentures cases, and even stopped doing them at one point because they were mundane and never made a difference for the patient. He decided to create dentures that restored the smile to its natural proportions and helped improve the life of every patient who received them, thus the Denture Fountain of Youth® was born.
With over 20 years of experience in dentistry, Dr. Rod Strickland brings superior talent and care to every case that comes through the office.
Educational Objectives: After completing the entirety of the Denture Fountain of Youth® online course, you will learn:
- How to create a neuromuscular denture in 3 appointments.
- How bone loss after the loss of teeth affects the face.
- How to achieve the best facial aesthetics and proportions with dentures.
- Sales and marketing for high end dentures.